Monday, September 12, 2011

Need to be Better

Hey, I know I just posted, but Brendan is not here and I'm procrastinating finishing the wedding thank you notes.  And doing laundry.

Anyways, I know it's not New Years Eve resolution time or anything, but I really REALLY need to start forming some good habbits.  And I think moving into the new house and getting settled would be a good time to start. 

Habbits I need to form:
1.  Wash. My. Face!!!!!!!  (why is this so difficult)
And not just wash my face, but then apply some product, creams, whatever stops the wrinkles.  Which means I actually need to spend some money investing in the product.  And determine which are the best products.  I booked a facial for Saturday to help with this.  Aveda products have got to be good, right?

2.  The whole food situation - planning, cooking, eating
As previously mentioned..whoa...my eating habbits.  I feel like I need to break this down into small goals each week or something, because "eat better" just is not actionable for me.  First I need a vegtable picture book so I can identify what the green items are in the grocery store.  And ...not sure where to go after that.  I've maintained that I don't like green things for quite some time.  *sigh.  Brendan will help me if I ask, and actually mean it.

3.  Weekly Laundry
Some sort of schedule would help me.  It's not the regular laundry that is the issue - it's dry cleaning, hand wash only, wash but hang dry, wash on delicate, dry for 10 minutes then take out while the dryer is still running and hang up.  Snikes.

4.  Hair Care
I go back and forth on the fancy shampoo thing.  It's so expensive, but it smells soooooo good.  Is it really better?  I don't know.  Probably.  I've been on $4 Pantine ProV for quite some time now.  I think I'll switch to AVEDA and see if i can see a difference.  I'd also like to try more hair product.  Maybe fixing my hair.  Brushing it everyday would be as a start.

5.  Download new music
Everytime I go running I swear I'm going to go straight home and download new music.  And then I never do.  Why?  Why not?   Ok honestly its because I've never done it.  I've never used iTunes to download music.  Don't laugh.  I'm new to Apple products.  idk.  I'm a little behind.  I'm sure it's easy.  I could be doing that right now instead of writing about how I need to do it.

6.  Paint my nails and toes regualarlly
Self explainatory.

1 comment:

  1. WHY is face-washing such an ordeal? I can never stay on top of that. And as far as salon shampoo goes...I hate to pay for it but I swear my hair is happier. I use Redken color shampoo (I'm def a bottle blonde) and it's the best.

    I also just got an iPad...love at first site. I got it as a result of being in labor for 25 hours. Sweet husband! ;)

    ReplyDelete