Sunday, September 18, 2011

Waiting for the Truck

I cannot tell you how anxious I am for the moving truck to arrive tomorrow.  We have bee waiting SOOOO long.  We've been in Denver almost a month without our stuff.  And this will be the fourth night on the floor at the new house with no stuff.  No bed.  No dishes.  Nothing to cook with.  Pretty much just our clothes and sleeping bags.  We share 1 pillow.  And poor puppy sleeps on a towel.  I know, I make it out to sound like it's awful...and it's really not that bad because the house is AWESOME.  And it's in the best area.  We can walk to all sorts of things.  Which we have done all weekend.  But really...really ready for the truck.  Tomorrow at 9:30.  That is less than 12 hours away.  And I'm planning on sleeping for a lot of those hours. 

The next blog post will probably be about how our furniture doesn't fit in the awesome house we have leased.  I'm a little bit concerned.  We are going from 3 bedrooms, 1300 sq feet down to 2 bedrooms less than 1000 sq feet.  I know, it's tiny.  Keep in mind....location, location, location.  And the puppy has a yard, that was a pretty big priority.  I will post pictures as soon as we get the stuff in here.  I will post a picture of the truck pulling up to the house and me hugging the driver for finally arriving.  omg.

In other news, we had  photo shoot in the park today.  You know hanging out with a photographer is one of my fav things to do!!  She was doing free sessions in the park, then you have to buy the pics if you like them.  Here's a good one that I stole off her website screen shot style.  She doesn't give you the digital negatives unless you spend $200 on pics, so that stinks.  I plan to negotiate that.

Anyways, let's hope all the furniture arrives in one piece.  As well as...just arrives.  I'm off to bed to pass the time until morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment